Sunday, August 31, 2008

This is......my favourtie fabric and craft supply shop


This week we've been asked to list our favourite fabric and craft supply shops. So here's mine: For all sorts of stuff I love going to Reverse Garbage. They sell industrial offcuts, fabric samples, craft supplies, and lots, lots more. My favouite fabric shop is Tessuti, they sell amazing fabric and have a blog too. And for art supplies you can't go past Parkers in Sydney. It's like the Armani of art supply shops, selling Belgium linen, exotic pigments and beautiful paints and brushes. It's been a family business since 1918, so it's got a really nice old world feel to it.

Thanks to Handmaiden for this weeks theme, and Three Buttons for hosting the game.
Images are from the Tessuti and Parkers websites. xxxx


4 comments:

Liesl said...

How I wished I lived in Sydney - Reverse Garbage looks amazing.

I might have to console myself with some online purchases from Tessuti instead!

Cindy said...

This is making me home sick for Sydney - I had forgot all about Reverse Garbage. Love it!!

CurlyPops said...

I wish we had a reverse garbage somewhere near me...I love sorting through the junk to find the gold!

Melin said...

oh wow, thanks for the insight into these fantastic spots. I'll be sure to check them out once I'm up in Sydney.