Monday, May 21, 2007

Op Shopping and Indesign


I'm planning on going back to work part-time in a month or so (I work as a graphic artist at a newspaper). Before I go back I want to get really up to speed in Indesign. We've mainly just used Illustrator and Photoshop in the past - but now everyone is switching over. So I'll be practicing, which is why there may be lots of collages turning up on this blog.

Anyway - I've had a great week of Op shopping. Above is a couple of my favourite purchases. I'll give the Hello Kitty toy to my little friend Riki, and before I wear it the knitted vest needs to be taken in a bit. The t-shirt with the illustrations seems to be handmade. It's decorated with drawings of girls, as well as some cute text about the makers' favourite perfume, which is Oscar de la Renta.
xxxx

No comments: