Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


Tomorrow is my first Mother's Day, which is quite a milestone. For the sake of memories I decided to post the invite I did for my baby shower (next post), when I was full of anticipation and had no idea of how life with a new baby would be. I must admit I was terrified. I thought I'd be struggling with sleep deprivation and post-natal depression.

Now it's almost six months later and I couldn't have hoped for a better summer. I managed to skip the baby blues which I've really gotta thank Johnny for. He takes Lukas for 3 hours each morning so I get to sleep in - and was lucky enough to have a happy, cheerful, easy baby.
Thanks Lukas!!

I've made some bright, 3D flowers, and you can tell from the colours and squiggles that this whole motherhood thing has been really fun so far. I couldn't decide which picci to use so I posted both.

Happy Mother's Day to my mum and all the other great mum's out there.
xxxx

No comments: