Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Too Much Detail - Not enouogh Time!


A couple of posts down is a work in progress image of a peacock. It's taking ages because I'm tracing the tail out strand by strand. Just so I can visualise the end I've posted a similar image. It's a Do-Do bird up a tree that I made for a gift card. The finished peacock will be in this style, probably up a tree too, only much brighter. I'm imagining I won't post it for a few more weeks as I have a very active 9 month old baby boy. I have to remind myself not to do such detailed work in this stage of life! xxxx

2 comments:

Tessa said...

I know what you're talking about. My problem is also focus, there are too many different things I want to work on. But hey, more important things, like your baby-boy!
I love the tree, where is it made from?
Thanks for your comments. I never had ceramics in school, but I'm doing a course now.

Anna-Lisa said...

Hi Tessa,
Yes - Focus is a major problem for me too. Graphics, drawing, pattern desigh, art projects??? Wish I had a day a week for each of them.
I made the tree in a software program called Cinema 4D. xxxx