Friday, December 14, 2007

Timothy James Andrews


I really love Timothy James Andrews's designs. He does brightly coloured striped and printed knitwear, as well as tie-dyed fabrics and digital printed t-shirts. I found the above image in the latest ID magazine.The scanner made a mistake, which caused the lines at the bottom, but I decided it suits the feel of his patterns so I left them there. The below images show his clothes too. The left image is from Pat McGrath's myspace page. She was the makeup-artist on the shoot. The bottom right image is from the telegraph.co.uk. xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I am a fashion design student from Hong Kong. Recently, I have introduce Timothy James Andrews to my classmates in my blog. Welcome to leave comment. Thank you !
here is the link:
http://www.xanga.com/fashion__zoomer