Monday, June 4, 2007

Stars and Moons - and Viktor & Rolf 2007


Grrr! - I've been sick for the last couple of days, but started to mock up another pattern in Cinema 4D. I think I'll try and set up the whole thing in Cinema this time, which will be tricky. I'll re-do the clouds pattern (previous post) in 3D space too. It basically means the background will be much less uniform and more interesting, but will be much more time consuming to make, and a larger file size.

Also I made a collage of Viktor & Rolf's 2007 collection featuring star motif's. I love it! Click the image to enlarge and see the detailing, or you can see the whole collection here. I'm going away for a couple of days. Johnny really needs a holiday. He took two weeks off work, and hasn't left the computer because of freelance jobs. So more pattern tweaking when I get back.


No comments: